Société Générale S.A. Frankfurt Branch
Neue Mainzer Strasse 46-50 - 60311 Frankfurt am Main
P.O. Box 10 19 35 - 60019 Frankfurt am Main
Tel.: 0 69 / 71 74- 0 - Fax: 0 69 / 71 74- 1 96
Commercial Register / Local Court of Frankfurt am Main - Registration Number HRB 37465
Company’s Subject Matter: Rendering of banking and financial services
Managers of the Frankfurt Branch: Guido Zoeller, Frank Burkhardt and Françoise Esnouf
Group Country Head for Germany: Guido Zoeller
Branch of Société Générale S.A. Paris
Registered in the R.C.S. of Paris - 552 120 222
Chairman of the Board of Directors: Lorenzo Bini Smaghi
General Director: Frédéric Oudéa
Deputies: Séverin Cabannes – Diony Lebot – Philippe Aymerich – Philippe Heim
Competent Supervisory Authorities: Bundesanstalt für Finanzdienstleistungsaufsicht, Banque de France, Autorité des Marchés Financiers
Responsible for the Website: Guido Zoeller,
Responsible for the Content: Guido Zoeller
Access to the Website
- For access and use of the website the appropriate knowledge and equipment are required.
- Société Générale will not undertake any liability for circumstances beyond its own control or for any damages occurring to user’s technical facilities, in particular to computers, software, network or other equipment used for accessing or using the services and/or information.
- Whoever gains or maintains access to a computer system in an abusive manner, obstructs or interferes with the proper function of such system, inserts data in it or alters data contained in it without authorization, shall be liable to prosecution.
- The access to www.societegenerale.de is free of any charge. The costs for access and use of the telecommunications network shall be borne by the user according to the terms and conditions set out by the relevant service provider.
- All components of the website and in particular data, designs, graphics, photos and sound recordings, are subject to protection according to the intellectual property, trademark and industrial property rights of Société Générale.
- The reproduction, representation, distribution, availability for downloading as well as the inclusion to another website of website content in any manner, fully or partially, without the explicit prior consent of Société Générale, is prohibited. Any such action constitutes a violation of law triggering indemnification claims of Société Générale. Only the non-commercial private use subject to the limitations of the law on intellectual property is permitted.
- The brands of the service provider of the website www.sociétégénérale.de and those of its partners as well as the logos appearing on this website are protected by law. Any reproduction or other use of these brands and aforementioned logos without the prior consent of Société Générale is prohibited by intellectual property law.
- Société Générale reserves for itself the right to alter the website’s content at any time and without prior announcement. Apart from this Société Générale does not undertake any liability for delays, errors or omissions of the website’s contents and is further not liable for interruptions to the provision or the cancellation of the website.
- Société Générale is not liable for decisions of any kind based on the information made available on the website as well as for the use of such information by third parties. The information on the website cannot replace product-related consulting.
We process all personal data on the basis of the german data protection regulation (DS-GVO) and the BDSG (neu). Information on data protection, the handling of your personal data and your data protection rights can be found below under the menu point "Data protection notice".
Confidentiality cannot be guaranteed on the internet. Every internet user must take all measures necessary in order to protect data and/or software against viruses circulating on the internet.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
The contents of this website and the user relationship are subject to German law. The place of jurisdiction for all disputes linked to the contents and the use of this website is Frankfurt.